Saturday, March 16, 2013

Taking a creative break

My mother in law passed away this past Thursday, so all creative efforts are being diverted to making memory boards.  I'll be back soon, but in the mean time here's a LO I  did for pack 52 silent auction using a weekly sketch from Scrapy Sketches

Here's what the display looked like
I used K and Company traditional paper pack and die cuts

The winning bid was from the pack leader- Donnita
and I'm not sure what we will be working on exactly, but I wanted the attendees to get an idea of what we could do with the scout theme

I still have this LO and if Donnita goes with pages for her youngest baby album, then I'm going to use this page for my son's first scout photos.  So you may see it again in a few years as he's not even 5 yet.  My husband has been volunteering with the Pack since the start of this school year and is anxiously awaiting Eric's turn in scouting

See you back here soon




1 comment:

  1. Haven...you won some blog candy on my blog, be sure to get in touch with me. Thx!

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete