Sunday, March 3, 2013

2's company 3's a crowd

No your not crazy. You are seeing this layout again.
 I really wanted to enter this in at LCOM, but the DT reveal and the LCOM deadline didn't line up
so as to not reveal the challnge at Lasting memories you'll just have to see it again and of course find out about our 2's company and 3's a crowd challenge over at lasting memories
Use 2 or 3 of anything on your layout

For my 2's:
 I have two photos with two subjects in them as well as the
snowflake and Merry Christmas backed by the red stripes.
( it was a square sticker that I punched and cut to get the two pieces)

For my 3's:
I have a three layered snow flake that I cut at 9.5 inches on my cricut
three adhesive pearls, three staples and three colors- red, green and gold

close up of journaling and my colored staple x

I used LCOM sketch # 6 for my layout.




5 comments:

  1. Love the style of your LO! Also love that huge snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. such cute pics Haven!!
    I love the giant snowflake too! very cool..
    Thanks for sharing, again.. lol.
    Toni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was seeing double. :-) great layout. You make me want to get my Christmas pics out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. The colors just grab you! My youngest is a nutcracker fan and he loved the page too!

    ReplyDelete