Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sketch in Thyme #105

You might not see this one posted on S.I.T this week as I just finished it and the deadline was to have it in today and I know Tiffany is probably headed to bed as I write this being on the opposite coast and all.  So here's my take on sketch #105

For my birthday in 2012 we went to the Oregon coast for the weekend and we're lucky to have the moon rise low and large.  All my husband did was have Jessica  pose with her hands cupped and then he lined up the moon to look like she's holding it.  Totally love the effect.
the patterned paper I used is from DCWV "all about boys stack". 
 I really like the colors and all the stars went with a nighttime LO.

The scalloped edge is just circle punches with a star punched out of the middle
 then popped back in on a foam dot for diminsion.

I hope you like my take on the sketch and join us over at Sketch In Thyme

4 comments:

  1. The both layouts are lovely. I'm happy to have you as guest designer this month!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to see your layout with our sketch!
    Beautiful LO,........
    Thank you!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your participation in our sketch!
    Beautiful page
    SIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a cool photo!!!! LOVE it and great page!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with at Sketches In Thyme:)

    ReplyDelete