Sunday, July 24, 2022

Night and Day

  Welcome back for my last July layout at Lasting Memories.  I've enjoyed my time as a guest designer and loved seeing all of your amazing layouts.   Now onto challenge #609 for the final challenge. This week it's your choice to create a layout featuring either hot and cold, summer and winter, or night and day. 

I choose night and day featuring another of my son’s troop campouts.  I only had a few photos that I borrowed from the troop Facebook posts so not the greatest photo of the boys around the campfire.

I’m trying to finish off another of my simple stories "Happy Trails" kit and priced together scraps for the banner stripes.  Can’t even tell when the photos are in place


 Please make sure to share your layouts with us at Lasting Memories 





No comments:

Post a Comment