Sunday, July 10, 2022

New and Old

Welcome to my second week as a guest designer for July at Lasting Memories.
This month's challenge is opposites attract. Challenge #607- New and Old: create a layout with new and old.
 It might be a newborn with an older relative, comparing an old look with a new look, or using both old and new products.

For my new item, it’s the first time my son presided over the court of honor as a senior patrol leader.


And the old is all of the uniforms hanging behind the boys.  The shirts are the scoutmaster and assistant scoutmasters from when they were boys.  Also the paper I'm using is several years old

Now let’s see your take on old and new.

I’ll be back next week with another opposite attract layout but in the meantime please share your layouts with us at Lasting Memories 

No comments:

Post a Comment