Thursday, April 14, 2022

Crop update




I didn't  get as much done as I had hoped. I figured that I could crank out a layout an hour,  so target goal was 12 pages.  Well, by the time I got settled in and crafting it was closer to 10 am,  One less hour and I also didn't factor in lunch so I'm happy with the six  pages I did complete.  I'm only sharing a three of them here as I still need to finish the title work on the last two page spread.  

These next two  pages slowed me down a bit:
This one I had to wait for my background to dry as I used Shimmerz spritz and Vibez.  Most of which got covered by the final photo arrangement.  Do you ever start with one idea and by the time you finish it's a completely different product?  Totally happened with this one.  



This next one is based on the April four seasons sketch, however I didn't go with a summer theme as the photos are of my son's attempt to design a game for the merit badge he was working on.  He still needs to revisit the requirements to finish it up.


I spent a bit of time hand stitching the border on this one but love the added texture

This last one was a quick and easy layout to put together.  I love that the title lent itself to pulling pink elements into the layout.  Who said that there are gender rules to scrapping boys?  I was also able to pull a few embellishments from my stash which I'm trying to do more of.  If the color works why not.

Thanks for stopping to take a peak 
I'll be back soon with more from the crop.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment