Monday, April 4, 2022

#445 Tags at Use Your Stuff

We have a new challenge at Use Your stuff for the first two weeks of April…TAGS!  Pull out your punches, dies, kits and collections.  You can use pre-made tags or make your own like I did.

I'm starting the next Scout album for my son.  Up to 2021 now so getting closer to being caught up.  I'll probably switch over to working on the family album this summer as I have per paired  scout photos and paper in preparation for a NSD crop next weekend
 

My CM tag punch got a workout with this layout 
To make it easier to line up the tags I cut 9 inch strips and then punched both ends of the strip.

Then I cut apart a die cut frame to get the pine boughs that I tucked under the bottoms of the photos.  For above the photos I cut a die cut border in half to have enough for both sides. Stuck on a few stickers from the collection and a few rhinestones to finish it all off.  

Enjoy the close up below


 
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek and I hope to see your creation over at Use Your Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment