Saturday, December 4, 2021

TSR Kit killing

 I’ve finally started working on our summer road trip and did the first 3 days using my Simple Stories lTravel Note” kit from 6/2018.  Got 3 two page layouts done and don’t have much left from the kit.  I was originally going to mix kits so that the colors and embellishments through out but with 14 day to document I’m not going to be able to stretch the two kits I have.

Day one was a stop @ Clearwater Creek, Crater Lake and over night in Klamath Falls (Piano Project)

Day 2 morning run along the Klamath River and then Lava Beds National Monument 

Day 3 we drove straight thru Nevada and stopped in Windover for the night so this layout is actually day 4 of the road trip.  Might have to change the title.  
This layout is of our morning run which was in Nevada but the rest of the the rest of the day was in Utah.
Lepton Hills trail, visit to Wendover air base.  Home of the Ebola Gay hanger, Temple Square, and the Salt flats.

I’m still trying to get in 15 minutes of creating a day and have a new color chart as I’m also playing along with redefine kreative


Thanks for stopping by 


No comments:

Post a Comment