Thursday, December 16, 2021

LM #557 throwback

 I absolutely loved the multi phot challenge earlier in the year and am glad to see it made the throwback list at Lasting Memories.  I used the CM December virtual crop sketch1 for this layout but rotated it to fit my photos.



I be got on more set of photos paired with paper from the fall retreat weekend packing.  Definitely makes the process go faster.  I’ll need to get the next group prepped this weekend.


Did a bit of fussy cutting of the floral paper in the kit and wasn’t sure I’d use them as these pictures are from an October canoe trip.  If the colors work why not, right?  

Thanks for stopping by 

1 comment:

  1. Great multi photo layout! Perfect for the challenge! Love your embellishing clusters! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete