Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Presenting the first part of 2018

I had the opportunity to attend Celebrate Crop in Portland the first weekend in August and got a few layouts done.  I'm a chronological scrapper so I'll start you off with the first layout of 2018


For this New Years Day layout of my kid and their favorite DM I used primarily the paper for embellishments and cut the clocks from the patterned paper to create the perfect embellishments.  I thought the clocks were fitting as developing new Dungeons and Dragons characters was a New year eve activity that spilled over into the next day. Love the kids' creativity.  my son isn't much of an artist so he built his ideal character with legos.

 this two-page spread is actually two separate layouts documenting a common goal.  
Personal training and fitness.


My birthday run in the rain 

our living room gym

Birthday trip to Portland for a GS training and hanging out with my Girl scout family


This girl has goals

The first race of the new year. Couples Classic

 and the very next day the Truffle Shuffle

So there you have it Jan-Feb layouts

Next up will be March to May

No comments:

Post a Comment