Thursday, August 29, 2019

June and July 2018

I'm just about caught up with layouts to share.  
These are the last 2 two page layouts that I finished at Celebrate Portland

 This layout came together quickly as it was the project recipe for NSD back in May. 
 I had it already assembled minus photos.  Originally I thought I would go with the school colors for my daughter's cap and gown photos, but the field background really lent itself to the layout.


close up of each page




This layout is also from a project recipe.  I altered it a bit so that the mats would stand out by double matting.  Also inked edges and used rhinestones.



Now to get cracking on some more layouts.  Working on the kids' albums from this past school year so that I can have space in the drawer system I use to collect items from the year.  For the most part, stuff is on pages now to go back and create a few layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment