Sunday, July 17, 2016

Light parade


Happy Sunday and reveal day at Lasting memories.  If you are looking for this weeks challenge and some inspiration from me you can find it Here.

Christmas in July!  Sort of, I just happen to be up to December of 2013 in my stash of photos.
I'm using the following sketch #109 from Sketch -n- scrap for my layout inspiration. 
 
and here's my take. 


 
 I have almost finished of my CM holiday paper.  Also pulled out some fibers.
I still have a ton of the embellishments though.  oh well still making a dent in the stash

8 comments:

  1. GREAT WORK with such beautiful colors. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. FANTABULOUSCRICUT.BLOGSPOT.COM Love TO see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love your snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the snowflakes! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and fun layout that you shared with us! Loved the snowflakes and the fibers you added! It really adds to the texture and fun to the page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love your snowflakes and your use of fibers! I have a whole box of fibers that I need to try and use. Maybe I should pull them out and see what I can do with them! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those snowflakes! They make the page pop! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout! Love the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete