Friday, June 24, 2016

Nye beach


 
I wasted a lot of time flipping through sketches tonight.  I liked a bunch of them but none really went with the photos I had on hand.  So here's my latest 2 layouts from scratch and a small bit of scraps.  Happy to report that I have used up all of the Simple stories Carpe Diem April Kit from TSR.
 
Can you believe this super overcast and cool day was mid August of 2013. 
That's the Oregon coast for you.   These photos are from Nye beach in New Port Oregon


and here's the absolute last of the scraps.  I made the stipe of turquois look longer by cutting it and tuck just a bit under the black and white scrap.  I wasn't sure how I was going too use the ticket as the front side had a party hat on it.  Washi tape to the rescue.  
Anyway that's it for now.  Off to bed so I'm fresh and ready for our Mystery trip in the morining
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment