Monday, June 13, 2016

1st derby car

I really struggled with this layout as I wanted to use another of my June kits from TSR, but I didn't have a set layout arrangement in mind. It came out okay and I love the color pallet from Echo park Petticoats and pinstripes. Another layout done and photos out of the box where no one would see them so I guess its a win.
 
 
For this layout I used b.s. of Mustaches (blue)
Boy stripe front ( multi stripe) and back (red)
Lad plaid front ( plaid) and back (yellow)
and ephemera



Right side of layout
 

 
close up of the little paper bits

Left side of layout

more ephemera and my journaling
 
two more kits to go.
 
Next up is going to be photoplay as the colors fit a mood board I've been eyeing over at
 
We'll see what I can get done in the next few days as I have work training and end of year events for the kids
 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww that is a wonderful layout :) and the pictures! such a cool memory scrapped :)

    ReplyDelete