Sunday, March 27, 2016

And the award goes to

In the movie industry you'd call this a spoiler alert so here goes my spoiler.
I've been asked to come back to the Lasting memories team after a long absence.
I think after 2 yrs of settling into the new house it's about time
 to get back at it...so without further ado
 
The award goes to:
 
My son Eric- 1st place wolf class Derby car 
 
 
and I'm sure you remember this layout design from Sketches in Thyme #187
 
 
Hope you can join us at http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/for the final Oscar themed challenge



3 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being back on the team! This layout is sweet! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the scout page! That face is priceless! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete