Monday, November 26, 2012

Uninked Stamps at UIT


It's time for a new challenge at Use it Tuesday .  This time we're pulling out our uninked stamps and putting them to use.  I have to admit while I do have some uninked stamps in my stash these ones are brand new.  I picked them up during the Joann's grand opening sale here in Eugene two weeks ago.

And while I'm confessing I should let you know that this card was a joint effort of myself and my youngest daughter.  The poor thing had been left out of a couple of rounds of cards because she's a slow reader.  What do you expect from a first grader.  So anyway I let her pick out all the elements and even put some of it together.
So here's the card that Danielle and I made.
We pulled out an old corner punch that I got from my wonderful aunt Diane.  I haven't used it till now and it's been in my stash for over two years.

The stamp in the background is new, but the ink is CTMH Raspberry that I have had for at least ten years.
Same goes for the black on the flourish stamp.  You can tell it's not as dark as it was back in the day.  Time for a replacement, but not to bad for a ten year old pad.  I'm not much of a stamper can you tell.

The "I love you tag" and bread tag I picked up at a garage sale 4 yrs ago and am just getting around to using.  I stamped the little heart on the bread tag with staz-on ink that I picked up a few years ago for stamping glass.  Worked great on the plastic.  The bling is an assortment of different rhinestones left over from various different packs so I have no idea how long I've had them or where they came from.  And of course the paper is also from my stash


now it's your turn to create a layout, card or altered art project as long as you use items from your stash .
  Just remember to list what items you used from your stash.

Hope you enjoy my creation and look forward to seeing what you create
Please link your creation using Inlinkz by Friday  Dec 7th  . No blog? No problem! Just use keyword USE044 when uploading to an online gallery and leave us a direct link so we can find your creation.
Please make sure to mention you are playing along with us at Use It Tuesday  (a link is great too!)

5 comments:

  1. Beatiful card and I just looove that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the idea of this challenge....gosh, I have a million uninked stamps!! And your card is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you included your daughter in this! Y'all did a great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful joint effort from you and your daughter! I love your idea of using a bread tag for an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your confessions! Great job on the card, looks great!

    ReplyDelete