Wednesday, November 14, 2012

speckled feathers at childs play


Time for our 2nd challenge for the month of November.
Today we're playing  with, speckled feathers.
Speckled Craft Feathers

We all know the old saying "birds of a feather flock together"
Well it is really fitting and very accurate way to describe my daughters goofball friends. 
I love them to pieces but they really are kind of flighty.  Bird pun intended


 I have never used feathers on my Layouts before so I decided I'd play around with different ideas and this is what I landed on.  This is the 3rd configuration of this LO as it started as a 2pager with feathers scattered around, but I must say I like the way the feather embellishment came together and kind of highlights the title.

I also added a small bit of feather to the two birds next to the photos. 
 They help create a visual triangle among the photos.  Which is good because the pictures aren't the greatest.  Guess that's what happens when you hand the camera over to tweens

I hope you'll join us for some speckled feather fun at child's play

No comments:

Post a Comment