Saturday, September 1, 2012

Guest DT at True Love


What does September mean for you?
Back to school? Back to work?

For me this September marks the last year I'll have a preschooler in the house.  Exciting and sad all at the same time.  I can't wait for preschool to start so I can have some kid free time. 
Well at least for 2 hours three days a week.

Along with telling us what September means to you the true love ladies want you to go on a field trip
  out of your scrap space to  find some new supplies.
Something different or unusual
 office supplies, kitchen supplies, workshop supplies?
Your little one's stash?
So get out. Way out and find some new ways to use some regular stuff.

I rotated this wonderful sketch by Heather and switched the cogs for school supplies

For my different items I used plastic Bingo chips and Duct tape.

The bingo chips add  a bit of dimension and pops of red
To make it easier to cut the duct tape I adhered it to a scrap of card stock then cut the arrow shapes

I hope you'll stop by  True XOXO and share what September means to you

1 comment: