Sunday, August 30, 2026

LM #814 - On the ONE's (number play)

 This month, Wendy is our hostess, and we will be having fun with number play.

 Use the following:
1- photo
1- circle 
1- word title
1 - embellishment 

For my layout, I used an 8 1/2 x 11 page in my son's Senior year album.


A single photo on this page works so well because I went larger and used a 5x7 photo.  The one giant circle behind the photo adds a pop of color that ties into the title and his letterman's jacket.  I mounted Eric's photo in a 6x8ish peek- a- boo pocket.  I cut down the 6x 12 and resealed the end, so that his graduation announcement could have its own space on the back side of his photo

 
For the embellishment, I used a single-style banner, but it is actually two pieces glued together to make a tab for the photo pocket.  If I had another black banner, you would never know it wasn't one element.


The circle tells the story of the photo's use on multiple sports senior recognition posters




No comments:

Post a Comment