Sunday, July 19, 2026

Lasting Memories Mood board #808


DT  Lisa from Lasting Memories is hosting July's challenges.  
To get us in a scrappy mood, we are using inspiration from the following mood board.

July 19 - LM #808 - Team A - Be inspired by this mood board (colors, images, etc.)


I knew I had the perfect Gingham-print paper for my layout of our gourmet camp food.
The rest of the colors are similar, but not an exact match for the inspiration board, which is okay. 
To me, the inspiration is all about the food.


My husband joined my girlfriend and me on the last night of our camping trip at the Oregon National Sand Dunes.  He brought a fresh-baked sourdough loaf, ghee, and a Dutch oven dinner.  The following morning, he whipped up French toast ( with the remainder of the sourdough) on the oven lid over a fire.  We topped it with garden-fresh berries and a maple bourbon syrup.

I can't wait to see what delicious ideas you come up with, and as always, make sure to share them with us at Lasting Memories












 

No comments:

Post a Comment