Saturday, June 1, 2024

June S.I.D

 

Welcome to the June Challenge at Stick It Down.
This will be my last post for the Double page team


Have you ever really wanted to use a sketch but the background paper you are using won't work?
That's what happened to me.  I only had a single page of each of the patterns and the print is directional so rotating it isn't an option, as you can see below.



Instead of going with the "V"  I made diagonal stripes across the layout with the patterns mirroring each other 


I made my photos smaller plus added an extra to both sides
 to document our travel days to Victoria BC and back.


To make my title stand out and add texture I stitched over it

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  Remember to join us at Stick It Down





No comments:

Post a Comment