Monday, November 27, 2023

Shine Bright

I'm back with inspiration for the Shine Bright challenge at Use Your Stuff where we are using bling or something that gives off light (lamps, twinkle lights, sun, etc.)


I went with some almost dried-out stickles in blue and small clear rhinestones around the star, along the top of the photos, and a larger one on the camera lens.  I also used some puffy stars as those give off light in real life.

I used several project life cards that I picked up this weekend on Facebook marketplace. Originally I was going to get rid of these ones as I didn't think I would use the more masculine cards, but they worked out great.  I think I'll cull through them again and only get rid of the ones I don't think I'd use.  Wish me luck as I have three plus boxes to go through.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and please join us at Use Your Stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment