Monday, January 30, 2023

Mixed media

 End of January already! I'm not much of a goal-setter so I don't have any grand schemes in play right now, but I did start a new scrapbook tracker just to see how much I get done.  So far the only scrapping I've done has been for the Use Your Stuff Design Team.  The current challenge is to use mixed media.


I'm trying out a new-to-me product.
I saw a similar glaze used on another blog and liked the look.


Unfortunately, it doesn't look as good as it does in real life when I photographed the layout. The glaze is on the greens to give a little more sparkle and carry the gold coloration across the page.


I also used some black Nuvo drops and a wooden heart to round out my collection of mixed media.  I also used the following Allison Davis Sketch


  I hope you'll pop on over to Use Your Stuff to play along











No comments:

Post a Comment