Saturday, October 15, 2022

Scrap your stash sketch

 I’m playing along with scrap your stash October challenges.  I combined the tool challenge with the sketch as I haven’t used my jumbo circle cutting system in years.  Which is what lead to the oops cut that I covered up with the title card and embellishment cluster.


I tried to minimize the amount being ct by starting at the edge but the blade lift the paper and shift my template causing a funky double cut.  It’s hidden so not too big of a deal other than I shifted my journaling placement to the edge of the page instead of around the circle.

Here’s the October sketch 

I choose to use paper with circles as per the challenge.
  The basics of the sketch are there with a few minor tweaks 

Thanks for stopping by 

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and I love all the circles. I have a smaller version of that circle cutter that I bought in the early 2000s and still use it! Thanks for playing along with SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete