Saturday, November 20, 2021

Stash bash with a sketch

I love pairing sketches with stash challenges.  It gives me the opportunity to dive into my stash while not having to overthink the creative process of the layout.  Lasting memories most recent stash bash challenge is to use wood veneer, flair and/ or buttons- LM #574
I don't have much in the way of flair so I grabbed the next best thing- oversized pearl brad.  I also used a wood title and a smattering of buttons to document this year's harvest.


The buttons, brad, and title are from my stash everything else that I used is from my Fancy pants "good old days" kit from the scraproom kit club.  I'm currently on a pause from the monthly kits as I'm trying to work through my current stash of kits, so this challenge is perfect to help me make a dent

as for the sketch, it's another from the CM November virtual crop #1




 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Your embellishments are perfect. I love your take on that sketch and I may have to try it out myself! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this layout. Love the memories of preserving! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete