Tuesday, May 18, 2021

First aid skills

 If you can't tell I've been working my way through photos of my son's scouting adventures.  I'm trying to get more current so that he can start helping with the journaling process while he still remembers what was happening at the events. Hopefully, he and my husband can sit down together this summer and reminisce about his past scout career while they fill in the important gaps.  I'm up to Feb 2020 so I'm getting there.  I'm missing a few events that are still on my husband's phone and need to be printed but definitely getting closer with the help of this sketch from Sketch-n- Scrap #225



I picked through my red scraps as it's the color of the first aid cross and my son happens to have a red shirt on. Threw in a bit of gray to pull out the color in the background paper.  feels good to be working from my stash.  I'm really trying to use up what I have before buying anything new.  So hard to do as there are some cute new collections coming out.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out Sketch-n- Scrap 




3 comments:

  1. Love all the red, perfect for your photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose for this layout. And even added some flowers to the masculine subject. Great job! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch N Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red is perfect to match his outfit. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete