Thursday, October 24, 2019

Ben's 50th with TSR October Jump Start

The one thing I love about Fall is that my amazing friend hosts a CM croptoberfest and this year I was lucky enough to have a partial weekend free.  Friday evening to Saturday late night.

I used the following sketch from The Scraproom for the October jump start

and here's my take


I changed the location of the title and journaling but otherwise stayed true to the sketch

I also am sharing this layout over at lasting memories as I used camera icon paper.  It's been a while since I've played along over there.

I'll be back with more to share later today and throughout the weekend




3 comments:

  1. Great take on that sketch and love the camera paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout, Haven! I am so glad that you played along with our icon paper challenge - you have been missed! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been following faithfully now to make time to do the challenges. I miss the group too.

      Delete