Friday, November 23, 2018

CM virtual challenge

I've been really hit and miss on here.  I started a new job last month and my only creative time has been the retreat I attended towards the end of October.  I just relaized I never shared the layouts I got done.  So while I'm waiting for inspiration to strike I might as welll share.  Alot of the layouts where created for the Creative memories live crop last month and I did post a few of them to that forum.

No automatic alt text available.


For Challenge #1 I stuck really close to the original sketch, however I didn't use CM products from the last 6months.  The paper is from a year to remeber which is on the older side.  Oh well, I was playing for the pure inspiration of the sketches and not to win prizes
No automatic alt text available.

Challenge #2 has an extra photo in the layout but works because I changed the cut dimensions.
Got to use a TSR kit for this one

No automatic alt text available.

Challenge #4, yup I skipped #3 as I wasn't feeling the circle cut photos.
Anyway I did just the left side of the layout of my Daughter and I running with 
Team Red, White and Blue
No automatic alt text available.
Challenge#5 I flipped on it's side and made the photos larger.
I also didn't round the corners and replaced the scallops with the flower punch.

No automatic alt text available.

Challenge #6 I think was my favorite.  I moved the journaling to the top as I wanted lots of space to write about my amazing daughter.  She created an inspiration board for her bedroom, with quotes and messages to her self.

So there you have it the Virtual challenge from October


No comments:

Post a Comment