Sunday, March 19, 2017

I'm back in the craft room

Yeah...Girl scout cookie sales are over for another year.  I have to thank my amazing new daisy leader for coming to my rescue this year and helping me with cookies.  Brande did all the money collecting and was my second pair of eyes.  Which came in handy twice to find missing cookies.  I have a great system as long as I don't forget to do an entry or two.  Which is really easy to do now that we are a troop of 50+.

Anyway enough of the blabbing.  I was just over on the DT blog at Lasting memories updating my challenges for next month.. Can't wait to get started with some spring themed challenges. So come back soon to see what they are.  I can tell you this much that I'll definitely be using my new TSR kit "echo park- Celebrate Spring/Easter"



Now to go and find just the right photos for such fun paper.  I'll be back soon to show it off, but in the  mean time know that I am happily crafting away

No comments:

Post a Comment