Sunday, August 28, 2016

Light of Christ

I'm finally scrapping just because.  yeah!!
Actually I got motivated to scrap these scout picture as I was organizing photos to figure out the next big order from Walgreens during the 40% off summer sale.
 
I used the week4, Team B sketch from
 
 
 
I stuck close to the sketch other then dropping the title placement lower and adding a few stars
 
and a close up of the Journaling
 
So glad to be scrapping but should be heading to bed.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peak

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout :) Congrats to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete