We're so excited to be here today, because it's time to BEAT THE WINTER BLUES with a blog hop, celebrating a huge sale at one of our favorite online crafty retailers on etsy, a2z Scrapbooking .
Their Sale section is jam-packed full of Hero Arts items that are 50% off
As if that's not enough,
we have an extra discount code for an extra 20% off your entire purchase
So hop along with us today (February 21st), to see some fantastic, inspirational projects made using products you'll find in the a2z Sale Section.
Be sure to comment on each of the blogs, "LIKE" our Facebook page, and enter below using the Rafflecopter widget, to increase your chances of winning a gift certificate of $25.00! You have until February 28th midnight, to comment and get extra entries via rafflecopter.
Now that's sure to beat those wintery blues!
Hi, It's Haven here at Haven's Haven to share my inspiration with you.
You should be arriving here from Sue @ Sue's inky fingers blog.
If you're joining me here first please make sure to see the full hop list below
Thanks for stopping by
This entire layout was made using paper cottage 6x6 pad.
I started by cutting two piece of the mustard yellow paper in half to create 2 - 3x 12 strips.
I did the same with the lace paper but at 1.5 inches and the fussy cut along the scallop.
The center base is two pieces of the blue printed paper. I hid the seam with the placement of my photo and paper layers. The solid brown and pink are card stock from my stash, but match well enough. I also used a piece of dotted paper from the pad as well as fussy cut the printed banners and journal tags from another sheet. The blue longer banner is also from the paper cottage pad mounted on cream cardstock to make it stand out .
The cluster of embellishments are a combo of more paper from the pad that I fussy cut.
The larger flowers I covered with liquid glass and stuck a hero arts red hue dot into the mostly dried glass. The blue flowers were also fussy cut from the same page as the red and have hero arts red metallic décor stuck to their centers. I then scattered the remaining hue drops among the twine
Next up on the hop is Kelly from You and Your big Dreams
Here is the list of Hoppers.
If you get lost along the way or encounter a broken link,
please come back here for the full list!
- Minimum purchase of $25.00 in order to receive the 20% off. (no minimum purchase required to receive the original 50% off discount)
- The code A2ZHop20 will be good for February 21-28
- If you spend $50.00 or more, you will also get a free gift with your purchase!!!
- You have until Midnight February 28th to enter via the Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners will be drawn randomly and will be contacted via email, by March 5th.
- Please ensure you leave a current email address with your entry, so that we can contact you! Be sure to check your email, to see if you've won!
- Any winners who are contacted, but who do not reply with their full details (so we can organize their prize) by March 10th, will forfeit their prize and new winners will be drawn.