Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lasting memories one word resolution

 This is Darcy's last challenge for the month of January and she has challenged us to a
"One Word Resolution" 
All you have to do is think of one word that describes something you want to try to do this year.
 
I've finally figured out I'm not a resolution type of girl or even interested in the one little word movement that seems so prevalent in the scrapping community.  I've been thinking about it for a while now and am no closer to a layout then the day Darcy issued the challenge. 
 
So I'm going to skip this one and jump ahead to next months challenges that I'm hosting, so see you back here next week.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Haven. I feel you. I had zero inspiration for this one as well. I don't do resolutions did the word thing last time but didn't feel it this year

    ReplyDelete